15 Nov 2013 - 3 Jul 2014
4 Jul 2014 - 3 Sep 2014
4 Sep 2014 - 7 Sep 2014
Member rates apply to members of IFPCS, SMR & DSS.
1Additional 7% GST is applicable to all local delegates from Singapore. The price includes the following: admission to IPCC 2014 Opening Ceremony, scientific sessions and industry exhibition, lunches and coffee breaks, Welcome Reception, Programme Book, and Abstract Book (will be available in downloadable soft copy). The price does not include the Gala Dinner ticket, which can be purchased separately.
2The Gala Dinner ticket price is inclusive of Goods & Services Tax (GST).
3A Day Pass on the 4 September does not include access to the Welcome Reception.
Please read the registration terms and conditions carefully before beginning the online registration.
The official currency used for this conference is Singapore Dollars (SGD). All delegates are required to pay the prevailing rate at the point of registration. Should there be no payment received within the given grace period of 14 working days, we reserve the right to cancel your registration.
- Membership number
Should you select the member rates when completing your registration, you will be asked for your membership number, please ensure you have this available.
Should you need to check this, please go to: http://www.ifpcs.org/index27.php.
If you would like further information on joining any of the pigment cell societies please go to
www.ifpcs.org or www.aspcr.org/join-aspcr
- Credit Card payment (VISA/MasterCard)
Please note that debits to your credit card will appear as MCI Group Asia Pacific Pte Ltd on the statement.
- Bank Transfer
All bank transfers should be made payable in full to MCI Group Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
Bank transfer details are as follows:
- Bank Account name: MCI Group Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Bank Account number: 147-761704-002
Bank name: Hongkong-Shanghai Banking Corporation
Bank address: 21 Collyer Quay, #01-00 HSBC Building, Singapore 049320
Swift code: HSBCSGSG
Bank Code: 7232
- Please indicate your registration number on the bank slip. You may find your registration number on the invoice. (eg. IPCC2014ICG-I/XXX or IPCC2014ICG-G/XXX).
After payment is made, please email the bank slip to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bank transfer payments must be received within 14 working days from the date of pre-registration. The conference secretariat reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration should there be no payment received within the given grace period.
- The bank transfer payment mode is available up till 4 August 2014. After this date, all payments must be made via credit card.
For registration enquiries, kindly email us at email@example.com or call +65 6411 6686.